February 13, 2006

WEEKEND...

My weekend basically started with Thursday. My sis came over with her newbee, Kody and we stayed at my parents late giving the boys and my girl all a bath. It was quit an interesting bath. With my girl splashing with two newbees in the tub as well, it was a very wet and slippery affair.. But worth it. Friday I went into work early so that I could leave early. Well, early was not quit what happened. It was later than I had planned but with kiddos you never know. OH WELL....

Well, we went to the San Antonio Stockshow because my sister-in-law was showing in it and this will be her last year. She grads from HS this year and will be moving on to REALITY....College. It was fun. I tell you, if you like shopping, they got it there. The exhibits are pretty cool. SIDENOTE: She got a 4th out of 127 show-ers.

That is pretty good. We went down on Friday and came back on Sunday. We stayed with my Aunt in Boerne and had some cousins in too. We had a great time. We = included my parents as well.

THEN... I woke up this morning and was thinkin that it was a holiday. That is until I got a call about 8:45 from my boss. I got ready in a rapid 5 minutes and was headed that way. I tell you what though, it is amazing how BEHIND I feel. WOW... Note to self... CHECK CALENDAR better...hehehe


FOR THOSE PROCRASTINATORS....
Remember Valentines is TOMORROW!!! You can go to http://www.proflowers.com and they will ship the flowers you choose STRAIGHT from the growers to the recipient. They are always fresh and they usually have some that you can get next day.... I so totally recommend them for a gift. You just can't go wrong with flowers.... hehehehe

HAPPY VALENTINES....

No comments: