February 09, 2006

CHEESE WITH MY WINE!!!

OK... SO I WAS WHINING... Everybody has those days. Seriously though.... I really hope my brain checks back in soon, I am getting cobwebs and I am not use to the silence (marbles rolling around in my head, get it....hhehehehe..) okay... YAH !
N*E*WAYS!
Today so far has been good. I am addicted to this thing I think. I was just thinking... Have you noticed how every time the news comes on and it goes to a commerical, that when you change to another channel it is also on a commerical break too. So much for getting your news in 15 minutes by channel surfing... I think it is a ploy(?).... You know, "We don't want our veiwing rate to drop so lets throw in a commerical at the same time as everyone else..." VERY SNEAKY...
I will say, they know what they are doing. UNLESS you fine Headline or Fox News...hehehe

Whatever...That is about the most of it...
FOR THIS MOMENT...
DO YOU KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU. God knows every hair on your head and he gave his only son for you

No comments: