February 08, 2006

Changes in Mind and Body--NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT :{

I have not posted in a while because of my SURVEY but I thought it was time to post again. Well, my huby has been looking for a job recently and we have been praying that the Lord will guide us where he wants us. He has had interviews in town and applied for others out of town. If out of town, we might need to move if not well, that is obvious. We are not completely happy with being here but then again Job was not happy about somethings God asked of him but like JOB we are going to make the most of what the Lord wants of us. Life is what you make of it RIGHT?!!
It is a long story in it's self... If you want to know, ask... It is a long one and I don't want to fret over spilled milk....We know that the Lord will let us know. We should know about the one locally Monday as far as the other, it will be awhile.
Life is never easy but sin has made it that way not God. It is how we handle it that makes the difference.

Myself I am just trying to figure out a new way to OPERATE. Ever since my new one has come into the world, it appears my effiency has gone out the window as well as my memory. Last week I lost my keys and could not remember where I had left them. What do you know 3 days later, they were in my shoes I took off outside. I have resorted to writting everything down to remember. That is bad.... I sure hope when my son gets older that I get it together or might forget my name. In my job being efficent is what I survive on and makes me that much more capable. I guess only time will tell....
Mondays Comics currently is my life... BABY BLUES---San Antonio Express NEWS.
The only thing I am efficent at is being inefficent ANYMORE!!!!
Did I mention that I am clumsy...! Yesterday I accidentally knocked over some very special milk just after I had collected it (Those that are or have breastfeeded, will know what I mean. I was able only save about 1/2 oz. I was so sick and sat and cried... I can only get better right?!

SAD but I will get over it..... blahhhhh...


-----DO YOU KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU. God knows every hair on your head and he gave his only son for you!------

2 comments:

Coach Cates said...

How does the saying go? Don't cry over....? I forgot. Lighten up. Everything's fine.

TEXOSE said...

I know....
What a baby.....hehehehe
THANKS FOR THE SMILES!!!