February 03, 2006

My survey too

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Sunni
Birthday:January 25, 1982
Birthplace:San Antonio
Current Location:Texas
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:light brown
Height:5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
The Shoes You Wore Today:flip flops
Your Weakness:People Pleasing
Your Fears:Snakes mostly and the dark outside I know silly
Your Perfect Pizza:Mushrooms hamburger and sausage
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:memorizing scripture and being a mom
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:No clue
Thoughts First Waking Up:Kody please go back to sleep
Your Best Physical Feature:My legs??
Your Bedtime:Kody time (newborn)
Your Most Missed Memory:playing with my Papas
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Group I guess with my bro- in law and soon to be sis inlaw
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate except in pudding then Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino I am drinking one my Pastor brought right now
Do you Smoke:nope
Do you Swear:nope
Do you Sing:yep
Do you Shower Daily:Nope I take baths
Have you Been in Love:Yep still am
Do you want to go to College:I have and no but I will finish
Do you want to get Married:I am
Do you belive in yourself:sometimes I guess
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yep since Kody got here
Do you think you are Attractive:nope
Are you a Health Freak:nope I wish maybe I would be attractive if I was
Do you get along with your Parents:I like to think so
Do you like Thunderstorms:yep great time to cuddle in bed with hubby
Do you play an Instrument:Baddly yep
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes I had wine on my b-day
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yep I got my nails done on my b-day
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:nope
In the past month have you been on Stage:Does in the choir count
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:nope
Ever been called a Tease:Not sure ask my husband
Ever been Beaten up:Yep in Junior High But I did fight back agianst 6 girls
Ever Shoplifted:nope I was with someone who did In Junior High
How do you want to Die:In my sleep I guess
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A Mom oh Guess that I am grown up then
What country would you most like to Visit:USA I live here but there is alot of it I want to Visit
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:Daniel's Height
Weight:Daniel's Wieght
Best Clothing Style:Daniel's non Style
Number of Drugs I have taken:Prescription or over the counter meds who knows
Number of CDs I own:alot
Number of Piercings:two one in each ear
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I would have to say my mouth as well

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: