February 16, 2006

INSIGHT

IT HAS ALWAYS AMAZED ME HOW CHILDREN SEE THE WORLD COMPARED TO US, ADULTS!
I mean, my little girl loves the simple joys of her daddy swinging her and calling the goats (ranch) to come eat. There have been times when I have been driving down the road and watching out for deer or other drivers, and she says," Look Momma!" Instinctly what do I do. I look in the car. BUT what does she see, she sees a bird in the sky or something outside of my immediately thinking. This is my humble opinion on why CHILDREN can see heavenly things. I truly think that I am so wrapped up in my adult world and what is going on around ME, that I forget to look at the big picture. When we see a flower in a field, they see the wind blowing, the bird in the sky, and so much more. They just amaze me. I totally believe that a CHILD is so openminded that they see HEAVENLY THINGS when we don't. We all know that they are always there guiding and protecting us but we don't see them.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT... I love my daughter and newborn son and I can't wait to learn from them how to LOVE and see life as a child. Matthew 18:2-4 supports my reasoning:

He called a little child and had him stand among them.And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.


WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT ;)?


****DO YOU KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU. God knows every hair on your head (Luke 12:6-8 NIV:Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies[a]? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows), and he gave his only son for you John 3:16 KJV-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.)
****

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

awww...that's beautiful...i bet it is so neat to live life through the eyes of a child! can't wait! :)