March 13, 2006

WEATHER

Well, In southwest Texas I do believe we might have spring. We used to just go from Winter to Summer over night but it is possible we might be having a spring here. The wind is blowing like crazy and you guessed it, NO RAIN....
It is getting a little crispy here and not looking good for Summer. All over the lonestar state we are having fires everywhere and now it includes us too....WHOA!!! that was scarry!!!
OH well... The Lord will provide.
For those that read my postings please keep us in your prayers. Let's just say that we might be making a change in our lives soon and well.... We are on God's time not ours right.... Mainly for peace, guideness, and open hearts to his will.
My little ones are doing great and grow more every day. I am so blessed to have them in my life as well as all of you as my friends, and family. SO just to let you all know...
I love you all and you bless my life so richly....... THANK YOU; )

No comments: