March 23, 2006

UPDATE

So life continues to speed one and here we are remembering the moments.

Life has been considerably slow for once lately and not much has been going on. My little ones continue to bring much delight into my life as does my wonderful husband and friend. We are still waiting to hear from the Lord as to what he has in store for us in the next year. Sometimes, I truly feel that I can be too impatient. Then again I guess it is not just me that it is that way. We recently had a bday party my my little girl and to make a long story short, It was a great great party until...
An Angry Mom showed up that had planned a party for that ssme day/same place we were. She started ranting and raving about how their party should have already started and that we had to leave
now. She had booked the place and we were in the way. WHOOPS!!!!
Apparently, I am NOT the only person in this world that gets impatient. I think on a more positive note that I handled it ok. Needless to say I let my anger rise which took a lot of work to hold back. I hope that I handled it in a mature and adult matter. ANYWAYS!!!!
WE are great on this end of life and just living it not to keep up with the JONES but to learn how to be CHRIST LIKE.....

No comments: