March 14, 2006

PRAYERS PLEASE

Once again I am calling on all my prayer family...
My nephew we just found out have Pheumonia and is just 6 months old. He got some hard core antibotics and a big boy shot to help him out. Not to mention his parents are worried as well. Thank goodness they caught it in time so he wouldn't have to be hospitalized... YUCK!!!!
Another loved one of mine is not getting any better.She has lived a long and tough life and has recently had a huge HEART problem. Well, she has been recovering and does not seem to be feeling much better. I am afraid that it is only a matter of time. The doctors were calling her the MIRACLE LADY...
SO PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Send up pray mercies for her and my nephew.

ON A MUCH BRIGHTER NOTE...
There are many of my family/friends that are expecting and it is soooo exciting. For some it is there first and some not, either way it is a miracle from GOD...I pray they their time will be peaceful and full of memories to tell their children...

I know the Lord will take care of them all, but it helps to know we can lift it to the LORD.Prayers go along ways!!!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHT AND CONCERNS!!!!

No comments: