March 12, 2010

Home again Home again Jiggety Jog and Rest 234...

To pick up off my last post:
Mom is home. She has her very own outdoor shower/potty and easy ramps to get around. Her days have been a bit overwhelming. She is having to adjusted the way she sits, and gets up from different locations. It is harder to move here at home then it was at the hospital. Yesterday while she showered, all the grandkids played outside on the new ramps. Grandfather was the starter of course. It would have drove me nuts but it was a blessing for her to be able to bath and hear all the fun. The house is constantly moving right now. My nephews are there with my sister. The are very active 4 and 3 yr olds. They do love being at the ranch. Meanwhile my sister is quite tired all the time with the kids(including a newborn nursing) and attending to my mom's needs. I so wish that I could help out more but life is was it is. I go over on the evenings and tend to the littlest one and help out in small ways. I have been able to assist with getting paperwork processed for my parents regarding the accident. It is just so very hard when I work and have little one's that are to two different places (towns). My youngest is with me part of the week but my eldest is always with her daddy since she is in school and my spouse teachs. I am sure that she misses her grammy. I know this is hard on her.
Meanwhile......
My inlaws are slowly slowly still moving stuff out of the house. Right now the attention is on the bedroom for them. A few things have been taken here and there but no near as much as I was hoping. I know that patience is very very important regarding this matter. I want to bring in a huge dump truck and just start filling it up but I have to wait it out until they get all their share of the house goods. We have so many plans for each part that at times it gets overwhelming. On the other end of the spectrum, my spouse is in full sports mood with school. He is out usually the last part of the week and sometimes on the saturday. It keeps him hopping and very tired. I myself am a bear to deal with when I don't get my full nights and I can't imagine how he has got to be handling it.
With my adapted weekly schedule I get to see them more often at home. It has really helped me emotionally. Physically, well, I have not worked out in two weeks and I am about to go nuts. I usually workout everyday of the week at home but in the last two weeks, sleep or family has been more important to tend too. I do miss it and my body is craving it...
I still have not heard anything about a transfer to get closer to my family but I know not the plans for my life that are in store so I will take it "one day at a time, sweet Jesus, that's all that I'm askin from you".
There are so so many God moments from this entire last two weeks that I could not tell them all with out emotional interference so... just know that any prayers being lifted for my family has made an amazing and fulfilling effect. We know that if it was not for your prayers and angels, the whole thing would have been a lot harder and who knows what the outcome could have been. Please continue this act of worship to the Lord for trying times are not over and many more to come... with your prayers and kindness the world tends to be a better and brighter place. The future is bright but is a steep climb.

Until next time...

****DO YOU KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU. God knows every hair on your head (Luke 12:6-8 NIV:Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies[a]? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows), and he gave his only son for you John 3:16 KJV-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.)
****

No comments: