July 20, 2009

Tonka VS. Ram

Who would have ever imaged that this little metal toy truck could totally disable a big full size Cummings diesel dodge ram!!!!!VS WORDS OF WISDOM:
NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN'S TOYS IN THE DRIVEWAY!

Well, it can and it did. We were pulling up to the house and this truck just happen to be sitting there. The big little truck held its ground and did it in. Some how the toy truck got upended underneath the radiator of the big truck creating a sizable bend in the pan side of the radiator. This trauma caused an electrical cord connected to engine get caught up in the engine fan therefore caused it to tear apart and damage the fan as well. By the time we were able to get the little truck out from under the big truck, the radiator had completely drained of all it fluid. Needless to say, there it sat until we got it towed to a mx shop. Once one sees and smells radiator fluid means oh no and don't turn the engine on.

We are so thankful that we have an extended service warranty with this truck because the cost to repair is not going to be low. Radiators are expensive to replace not to mention being a diesel makes it that more expensive. They are great engines, but when they break it may break the bank to get them back in working condition.

Needless to say, for the first time in my little one live's they saw their mom completely lose it... I was not mad at all, I just fell apart into inconsolable sobs. Oh did I mention that it was just me and the kids in the truck and no one was home when it happened. I hope my babies never see that part of me again. My oldest of 7yrs was loving on me and telling me it would be alright, my youngest of 3yrs was sobbing because mom was, and I was telling myself over and over again that I had broken daddy's new toy and he would be so mad at me.... talk about blowing the emotional side of life way way out of line. This was yesterday....

After calling my spouse and explaining the situation, I was able to S-L-O-W-L-Y decompose from the stress of the moment. I was so thankful that he understood. He told me that he had meant on many occasions to move the toy but never did. Well the little truck has been relocated to another part of our residence where nothing drivable could be harmed again. My son was so upset when he saw that his toy truck was bend up a little and had a cut in one of the tires....forget the big truck that gets us to place to place...hehehehehehe

All is well in the world now and everyone seems to understand and marvel at the strength of a toy... they truly don't make them like that anymore... I am kinda glad....who knows what else they might damage if they were all this strong...


****DO YOU KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU. God knows every hair on your head (Luke 12:6-8 NIV:Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies[a]? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows), and he gave his only son for you John 3:16 KJV-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.)
****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew trucks were killers but....oh my!

>Cat<