July 22, 2009

Not so grand... vehicle repairs...

Well, what we thought would be handled by the extended plan will not be....
The vehicle is still under warranty but they can't just send the part back since they are damaged. The Plan will not pay for the repair because it was an accident and that it is still under warranty. After a long long discussion with our auto insurance, they hold us liable. Unless there would have been bad weather, been an animal darting into the road, or a tree falling on the car... they would have covered the expense... so now we will have to pay a big deductible on it and the auto insurance will pick up anything over the deductible. I am sure that you can understand my grand disappoint when I got through with this yesterday. Like most deductibles, it will not a low easy number. With us moving and being here and there right now, this is going to be a hard month for us. This is not the first nor will be the last but writing about it makes it easier to bear.... ya know....

Summer is starting to come to a close. As the days begin to get shorter, the evenings are getting more bearable to be out and about. Mornings are nice but I love the evenings. I could spend the entire time outside in the evenings reading a good book, watching nature and my babies play.

Cokking on the grill in the evenings is pretty nice.... The breezes have been not so so hot lately so that adds to the coolness of the evening.

Part of my evenings, I have been going to the gym. I started in late April and am loving it. I usually run on the elliptical for some time, then close out my work out with about 7 to 12 weight machines and core workouts. I have lost inches but nothing big just yet but hopefully I will be able to continue. It is a great outlet for my stress and blues that I get on a daily basis. Some days I just get on there to go while on others I get on there to push my body as hard as it will do for as long as I can stand. With us moved to a different place from were I work, I am still able to work out for now. When I have to relocation to my new work location, I don't know what I am going to do.I guess time will only tell. My spouse is a marathoner but I am not build for all that running so I have to lift weights and keep doing what I do to keep dropping the excess. Wish me luck.....


****DO YOU KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU. God knows every hair on your head (Luke 12:6-8 NIV:Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies[a]? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows), and he gave his only son for you John 3:16 KJV-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.)
****

No comments: