June 06, 2007

THIS AND THAT AND IN BETWEENS

Well, I can honestly say that Summer is here and I am not ready. Where we live it gets blistering dry and hot fast and is very hard on little ones. I know it is here when I can hear the locust in the trees singing with the grackles (black birds). It is the sound of summer. Most of the little ones spend most of their young life in water and of course indoors most of the hot afternoons. After spending a afternoon couped up with littles ones, one could easily go nuts... It is like trying to keep a mud puddle calm and contained plus keeping the piglets out of the mud or human terms: trying to keep the house clean, childs occupied, and content and keeping yourself sane.......CRAZY!!! Since I don't have the summer off, my hubby has the crazy task of handling the childs.. WOW... HE IS AMAZING!!!!

This month we will be going to a tradedays event with my in-laws, we have a summer water day this coming week w/ our church family,VBS starting up in the middle and birthdays in the last leg of the month. Then you throw in the last minute mini-vacations and surprise events and your month is full. Our summers always fill up with things like yard improvements, and trips and get more active every year. We don't know at this point what our July and August will be like but I'm sure it will be as active or busy. With Family reunions and weddings and showers.... you just never know for sure.

Well, so far my Cuz is at 22 weeks now in her adventure of carrying quads.. and looks fabulous. She is in good company with spiritual and physical family there with her right now. Please continue to pray for her and that all going well and that this will be a learning experiences for all those she touches. There is a link on my page here that will take you to her page for the latest updates. Her name is Suzanne and she covets your prayers for strength, support, and blessings.

My sis just got out of galb surgery this past Friday and seems to be recovering well. She is staying at my parents with her little boys. My mom is pinch hitting for her because she can not be doing to much at this point, and her hubby has gone to a work thing and will be gone all week. I know that my mom is having a great time with having them there. I know my daughter is loving the attention and visiting with them as well as my son.

We are the same ol same ol... Hubby is out for the summer and working on moving his classroom since he had been reassigned to a different grade this year. As for as me, I am still pushing the pen and still on a solo mission on this end. Word is that there might be someone to join my duties sometime in the fall but in the mean time it is just me. There is always something going on or something that needs my attention or assistance and that is always a promise in my profession. I love my job and the different challenges that it presents everyday. I have reports that I do on a weekly and month schedule to keep my grounded in the right direction thank goodness.

The volunteering event that I was apart of went well. I ending up running one of the events involved and had a great time doing it. The only draw back was the I was not able to get my family to be there. It was just a very busy weekend of my little family. There was other events planned for that weekend and then we got lots of rain which created additional work too. It was nice but I would have been fabulous if I would have had them there. It is just nice to have my family there to support my efforts. I know that they do support me but sometimes it is nice to actually have them there physically to enjoy the event as well. I know that I would be nothing with out them and that I need then to stay grounded and sane in this crazy world.

Well...That is pretty much it on this end! Same ol same ol... boring or informative you be the judge. Either way this is our lives and how we choose to live our lives...
May you be bless richly with friendship, support, and love this week and I send my love and support thru our Lord and Jesus Christ.
OUR TRUE REWARDS ARE NOT FROM THIS EARTH OR SHOULD COME IN OUR LIFE TIME BUT SHALL BE AN ETERNAL REWARD IN HEAVEN....
GOD IS THE CRAFTMAN, THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE CHISEL, AND JESUS AS THE HAMMER THAT IS CHIPPING AWAY AT MY IMPERFECTIONS (SINS) TO REVEAL THE BEAUTY OF HIS CHILD AND WHAT I COULD BE UNDERNEATH. ARE YOU A WORK OF ART IN THE MAKING?! REMEMBER THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOME HARD TIMES EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, YOU MAY NOT BE GROWING INTO THE CHILD OF GOD THAT HE NEEDS YOU TO BE TO SHOW THE WORLD HIS GLORY!!!!--YOU ARE NEVER ALONE AND HE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU WHAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE--DEUT 5:30 "NOW THE THINGS THAT I COMMAND OF YOU TODAY ARE NOT TO DIFFICULT OR HARD FOR YOU TO REACH"

christian glitter graphics myspace code christian images

No comments: