August 17, 2006

So it begins

Well, it is that time again and the schools are starting to buzz with activity. As some may know my Hubby is a teacher now and also an assistant track coach. This will be his fist year as a teacher and I am sure that it is a bit overwhelming. I know that once he gets passed the TEACHER REQUIREMENTS, his students will learn a lot and enjoy it...He'll do great! My oldest will start Pre-K as well and she is so excited. I am of course excited and sad. That means that my little one is growing up. Thank goodness I will not be taking her but her daddy...aka BUDDY. She asks everyday if she is going to school tomorrow and to ours and her dismay we tell her not yet. Then on top of that, my sis in law is now at College getting ready for her freshmen year. I am sure that it has not hit her yet but it will and I hope that she will rely on God for her strength. It sure will be sad not getting to see her in Church every meeting day...Tear...
So the world turns and each moment we get closer and closer to the begin of our eternity...May I always remember that even though life changes, his love remains the same.

2 comments:

Sunni Len said...

Tell JB he is in my prayers and everything will work.

Suzanne said...

good luck with the hectic start of the new school year!! you guys will be GREAT!!! miss you/love you!