July 12, 2006

FOLLOWING THE LIGHT...

Well, now we know. We will be staying here for awhile now. The decision has been made and there will be no changes from what it is now except for my Hubby will be now at home wtth us and can go to church. I am totally excited. That is pretty much it at this point. Hopefully my girl will be in swim lessons sometime in the near future with her buddy. It is pending her buddy's time to be ready and able. I guess time will tell. Well, I better run for now. I just wanted to let those that read this thing know about the update.... ANYWAYS...BYE ;)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

it's such a relief to know one way or the other...believe me, i know what that's like! glad your hubby will be able to go to church with you now!

Sunni Len said...

Hey guess what I am back among the living and trying to blog again so take care my dear. How is JB enjoying his first week of work? Daniel has students today he was pretty nervous last night