May 20, 2006

Life starting to move...

Life so far in May has been quite slow but in the next couple of weeks until after June are going to be quite busy. My sister-in-law has PROM this weekend as well as there is a Birthday party for the kids the same day. Did I mention that I am also being a life donor?! I am a avid Blood donor and encourage those that I know to do it often. Next week, she will be graduating and I am singing the anthem for the event. That weekend as well is my daddy's families reunion. My hub and I have planned a trip on the last of the weekend for just us as well. TALK ABOUT BUSY!!!! That some week there is also a great church seminar that I would love to attend but I just can't do it this year!!!! In June (I think) is yet another reunion on my mom's side and I really like that one. It will last all weekend as well. June and July just happen to be large birthday months for us as well. I guess if I was bored and I will not be no longer. WOW!!!! Talk about head spinning and trying to come up for air....

ANYWAYS...
It is always good to know that there is something going on and that We are included in the event. It always is nice to know that you counted and that someone care about yah! Thanks to you all..... I love to sing if some of you did not know and anytime someone asks for me to (events) I will do my best and enjoy every minute.

TALK TO YALLS LATERS...CHEERIOS AND ALL THAT'S FUN.....

1 comment:

Sunni Len said...

Hey you forgot to mention that your sis is moving to the ranch the last weekend in May which happens to be the smae weekend as the reunion in Mom and Dad's front yard. talk about crazy and the bonner reunion is in June like the last weekend I think??????