September 25, 2006

Weekend Warrior

Ok it was a busy weekend but so so much fun. Saturday was a cousins b-day party so my hubby took the kids to that one and I went to a treat. I went to see Michael English in Concert. One of my Girlfriend, (aka the Cher) took me to the concert and to a girls night out for my B-day. No it was not this weekend but it was a great gift. We went to dinner, then the concert, and then for desert afterwards. I did not fall into bed until 1:00AM. Considering that I am usually in bed by 9 or 10 everynight, that was late for me. But totally worth it. Michael English was really amazing. I have never seen someone sing and perform as he did. I am telling you, that guy has got some SOUL to him. Then, I slept in that morning and did not get up at 6 as I had planned to cook my little ones bday cakes and so we missed Church. I felt like I was skipping on life all day. I guess that is a good thing. However as I worked, I was able to go to tv church... Sunday program at a church telecast. It was really good.
I don't have pics just yet from the party but I can tell you that everyone we invited except one came. We had an awesome turn out. The weather was cool and have a great breeze, the older kids just played and played, and it all just went so smoothly after everyone got there. I don't know how long it lasted but it was so peaceful and fun. By the time the bday boy got thru with his cake it was green everywhere to include in his nose and hair.
Needless to say the late night and busy day did not catch me until later that night when we were relaxing for the evening. What we will actually do for my Bday when it gets here, who knows... BUT this weekend was a totally blast and an amazinf treat and joy!!!
As soon as I get some photos digitally, I will try and post them... Til' next time, God Bless and guide you....
(As a side note, our Church is doing the Purpose Driven Life and I will tell you that if you have not read this yet, you are miss out. It is amazing how it is change my life views and life in general for the better. It is a definite read I think for those that strive to know our Lord.)

1 comment:

Sunni Len said...

Give our little one year old a kiss from me today.