April 13, 2006

FOLLOWING THE LIGHT...

Hello to all....I don't know who checks my site and I know that is is few. So those of you who do, thank you and staying patient and there. There has not been much but I can tell you that Life for us has started to go down another path. After waiting for the Lord's open door, he has showed us the way. I am still with my job and I greatly enjoy it. I get to servie my country in a different way now. Now my spouse is as well. He got a GOV job and since to be very excited and of course over whelmed just little learning what it is to work for the GOV. My little ones and myself are leaning what it means to miss those that we love since his has to be away from us for a short time. We miss you hunny and can't wait to see you.

This last weekend we went to a Easter hunt at Church and it was so awwesome to see such a great turn out. Over half of the families there where not from our church...God was witnessing for sure. I know my little ones loved and it appeared others did as well.

Things are good for us and we are very excited to see what the Lord has in store for us. Thank you as well for all your prayers and being patient with me again. It is a pleasure to be able to share my trials and joys with all those that care.

I know that I am boring but I am trying to make it more exciting. So Happy Easter to you all. Just remember....
The Easter holiday reminds of the horrible death our Christ took on to save us. The things he saw in the cup in the Garden he had to drink....THANK YOU FOR WASHING ME CLEAN...

No comments: