March 07, 2007

THE EXTENDED family is growing


Ok... It is not me that will be expanding my little family but would be my CUZs multis. Two are due in April, One in around August I think, and now the big news...
One is expecting Quads. That is right 4 babies. She is about 9 weeks along now and very excited and nervous of course. The photo is of her and her hubby.
I just had to post this so that those of that read this would add them to your prayer list for a healthy babies and mind. When I get more time I will post more laters... so GOD BLESS AND GUIDE YOU until then...

****DO YOU KNOW JESUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU. God knows every hair on your head (Luke 12:6-8 NIV:Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies[a]? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows), and he gave his only son for you John 3:16 KJV-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.)
****

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

awww..thanks for posting, jo...we need all the prayers we can get!!!